Our inclusive enriched, accredited Ontario academic curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education provides a solid foundation and includes Language Arts, Mathematics, French (4-8), Science, Social Studies, Computer Technology, Physical Education, Kirtan, Punjabi and Arts.
• Khalsa Community School, Brampton has been operated for the last 17 years
• Khalsa Community School, Brampton ranks No. 1 in Ontario
• Our inclusive and enriched, accredited Ontario academic curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education provides a solid foundation and includes Language Arts, Mathematics, French (4-8), Science, Social Studies, Computer Technology, Physical Education, Kirtan, Punjabi and Arts
• Smart Board Technology
• Computer Lab
• Full-Day SK and JK classes
• Individual Attention
• Physical Education, Full Size Gymnasium, Sports and Other Athletic Activities
• Audio Visual Aids
• Daily Morning Religious Assembly
• Enhanced Kirtan Programmes Designed to Provide Hands-On Experience with String Instruments
• Students Participate in Events on TV, Radio and Important Events Throughout the Year
• Remedial Classes for Extra Help
• Educational Field Trips
• Public Speaking
• Readers of the month are rewarded each month
• Bus service available in the areas of Rexdale, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Malton, Springdale, Castlemore
• Microwave in Every Classroom
• Regularly Scheduled Parent/Teacher conferences
• Monthly School Newsletter
• Standardized Testing
• Summer School (Ages 3½ – 14)
• Extra Curriculum activities – Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Skating, Drama, Gymnastics
• Year Around School Starting in the Next Academic Year
Simran — The Training of the Mind
Our structured approach to learning is the best way to grow academically as well as spiritually. Daily prayer, daily homework, demanding lessons and high expectations are the contributing factors that motivate student achievement. It allows students to search their full potential, improving their self-image and imbuing them with confidence and pride of the Sikh religion. We encourage our students to think independently and to become life long learners.
Sewa — The Interaction and Concern for the World
We believe that the concern for others, tolerance, appreciation and respect for others are the valued assets in this world. Our students learn to treat others with respect, courtesy and fairness. We strive to demonstrate the value of sharing, unselfishness and the way we treat each other on the school premises and on the street.
Sadachar — The Definition of Overall Character
We strive to instil students with well-developed character sets, and teach them to act: responsibly, truthfully and as one who can be trusted. Accomplished by assigning our students with the responsibility of homework, studying independently and the completion of their assignments. They are also guided to accept responsibility for their own actions.
TO READ ABOUT KHALSA COMMUNITY SCHOOL’S RANKING, CLICK THE LINK BELOW: